Saturday, October 26, 2013

LDR: Often Dilapidated or Camaraderie remains!

One question that beleaguers me persistently these days is LDR the so-called:Long Distance Relationship.  I mean is it really a Big Deal?
 If I were to answer the same question few months back,I would have definitely said NO as the answer and from my inner conscience I still don't feel it actually is a great deal,Unless weourselves make it to be.

Love is a void that persists with us,it's a feeling of someone being there for you and with you by your side( even though when they actually aren't).Even when we are jam-packed with stuffs/enjoyment all around,we still think of them from deep inside. Amid all we remember all the special moments spent together,enjoyed together with the one we share our feelings with,most importantly share our lives with.

I have heard some inane comments about LDR:
"Abe LDR hai,chod dusri/dusra dhund le"
"shut yar LDR,kaise chal payga,distance matters yar"
"Hats off yar,tu abhi tak LDR kaise chala raha hai,kher let's hope for the best"

I mean GROW UP! There is much more in a relation than only Distance.

There are Those little nights when we would just hold our hands and walk;
There are Those moments when You were always standing beside me;
There are Those times when we never felt the need of someone else;
There are Those special occasions and festivals which we had celebrated,enjoyed and still cherish.
and indeed
There are Those small lil tussles that brought us this Close.

I know with time and distance things change,people change,one's routine change.
One is surrounded with all new sets of people,new lifestyle,new YOU.

But these peripheral changes can never demolish a STRONG Bond.
If the same level of respect and love is maintained ,no Distance has the power to uproot it.
New people or a new place can never erase all these from One's mind.And if it does,it wasn't TRUE at the first place itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment